- 02nd - June, 2022
Notification of Labour Inspection Self-Declaration via Automation System
The Ministry of Labour and Vocational Training issued the Notification of Labour Inspection Self-Declaration via Automation System No. 022 on 27th May 2022.
According to the notification, all enterprises/factories are required to declare 31 items on working environment and conditions through the online system twice a year at the end of June and December, starting on 1st June 2022.
And violations of any of these items will result in the immediate imposition of fines in accordance with labor laws and regulations.
In addition, the notification states that a failure to self-report as stipulated in the notification will result in fines or penalties.
Of the 31 items mentioned above, the main items are as follows:
– Registration and posting of internal work rules
– Compliance with minimum wage regulations
– Payment of seniority indemnity
– Payment of overtime wages
– Compliance with work hour limits
– Application for work permits for foreign workforce
– Application for Cambodian work permits and employment cards
– Compliance with occupational safety and health conditions
– Registration with NSSF
– Payment of social insurance contributions
– Election of shop stewards