- 1. Acquisition of personal information
We will acquire personal information through appropriate means.
- 2. Purpose of use of personal information
We will use personal information for the following purposes but will not use personal information for any purpose other than those purposes without the consent of the individual concerned, unless there are reasons permitted by law:
- Legal services
- Information on lectures, seminars, and other events
- Information about issuance of books, articles and other legal information
- Responding to inquiries
- Recruitment and selection of personnel, communication, and personnel management after recruitment
- Other purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
- 3. Provision of personal information to third parties
We will comply with laws and regulations regarding the provision of personal information to third parties.
- 4. Security and management of personal information
We will appropriately manage personal information through the management system in the office and training of employees, and will take preventive measures against leakage, loss, or damage of personal information.
- 5. Requests for notification of purpose of use, disclosure, correction and suspension of use of personal information etc.
When we receive a request from an individual for disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, cessation of use, deletion, cessation of provision to a third party, or notification of the purpose of use of personal information, we will respond promptly and in good faith after confirming the identity of the individual making the request. Please note that we may not be able to comply with your request if there are grounds for refusal of disclosure, etc. under the law. In addition, please note that a fee may be charged for notification and disclosure of the purpose of use.
- 6. Contact for inquiries
We will accept requests for disclosure, etc., opinions, questions, complaints, and other inquiries regarding the handling of personal information through “Contact Us” of this website.
- 7. Continuous improvement